Invented by Ray Scott and manufactured by Kasco Marine, this pump will be the heart of your pond. It pumps life giving oxygenated water from the surface of the pond downward mixing it with water that would otherwise become or remain stagnant. The results are healthier and bigger fish. It gives your fish a better living room and more space to thrive.
A lot of your heart and soul, and frankly a lot of your pocketbooks, have been put into your pond. Why not protect your investment by putting in our Lake Life Pump as a life and health insurance policy which will result in bigger and better fish? 35 years of research by Ray Scott should prove to be a tool that you, your fish, and even your lake can not live without.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- The Lake Life Pump pushes oxygenated water from the surface of the pond downward with a large protected blade spinning at low a rpm.
- The downward movement of oxygenated water is designed to help mix your pond and prevent thermal and chemical stratification and prevent pond turnover along with turnover related fish kills.
- 1 hp of energy can effectively circulate up to a 20 acre lake to a depth of at least 12 feet.
- The motor is an energy efficient wash down style designed for continuous duty
- Available in 120V (only 11 running amps) or 240V (only 5.5 running amps) options.
- The only additional items you will need to purchase are six 20-25 pound anchors to keep the unit in place.
- Control panel with a timer and GFCI is an option. (C-25 for 120V and C-85 for 240)
- 2 Year warranty
- Float and draft tube housing made of rugged black UV resistant polyethylene.
Don’t risk another turnover related fish kill. Install a Lake Life Pump in your pond or lake and rest easy knowing your fish and investment are safe. Call, email, fax, or write us for a local distributor in your area today!
“If a turnover can happen to me, it can happen to you. Install a Lake Life Pump today have healthier fish like these!” – Ray Scott, Inventor of the Lake Life Pump